Review on UOL Land Emerged As The Developer of Amo Residences Condo
Amo Residences GLS site development has been awarded to United Ventures Development by URA. This comes after the developer submitted the highest bid of S$381.4 million, translating to S$12,031 per square meter of GFA.
The tender for the site attracted 15 bids, including from top developers like Far East Organization, Sekisui House, and Sino Group. Through a tie-up of City Developments and MCL Land, a bid from Titus residential came second highest at $358.89 million or $1,052 psf ppr.
Amo Residences will be developed jointly by three developers, UOL Group, Kheng Leong Company, and Singapore Land Group, on a 60:20:20 ownership ratio. It sits on a 12,679.4 sqm land area next to Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, District 25 of Singapore.
The residence is expected to host up to 370 private housing units in its low-rise 4-storey building and the high-rise 29-storey building in the two zones. The condo will be well-equipped with essential amenities and facilities to allow the residents to lead a luxurious lifestyle.
The condo is next to Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, allowing residents to access abundant greenery, while the Mayflower MRT station is within a few minutes’ walk from the residences. With many arterial roads and expressways nearby, the future residents have good access to the East Coast Region, the Central Business District, and Woodlands Regional Centre.
Away from the lush greenery that rules the neighbourhood, Amo Residences Condo residents will enjoy access to good schools like Eunoia Junior College and Mayflower Pri & Sec Schools. Besides, running family errands is easy with convenient shopping malls like Ang Mo Kio Hub and Thomson Plaza set within the vicinity. There’s also plenty of recreational facilities to enjoy outdoors at Windsor Nature Park and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
AMO RESIDENCES KEY SELLING POINTS HIGHLIGHT
- It’s a District 20 property sited along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1.
- Easy access to the Central Business District.
- Excellent accessibility via major expressways, i.e. Central Expressway (CTE).
- Convenient access to other parts of Singapore via the future Mayflower MRT Station is just a stroll away.
- Families enjoy access to wide school options, i.e. CHIJ Our Lady Of Good Counsel.
- It is situated close to AMK Hub and Nex Shopping Mall.
- Proximity to recreational facilities; Lower Peirce Reservoir Park and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
- Features elegant and spacious 1- 5-bedroom units.
- High-quality fittings and finishes plus many condo facilities.
- Amo Residences is developed by renowned developers.
AMO RESIDENCES EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY
Amo Residences is situated in a well-connected neighbourhood with seamless commutes. The area enjoys network rail lines and roads with conveniently located bus stops. With Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 MRT Station giving you access to the North-East Line, Amo Residences residents enjoy stress-free commutes to Chinatown, Orchard Road, and City Hall, among other vital areas. It also cuts commutes to the CBD, allowing you to get to your workplace in short rides.
The residence is also within one MRT stop to Little India station, connecting residents to the Downtown Line, which passes along Bukit Timah Road, providing easy access to some of Singapore’s reputable schools. Three more stations away and a short 8 min ride gets you to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange, allowing easy transit to the Circle Line and the North-South Line.
Amo Residences is also connected to the Central Expressway (CTE), connecting motorists to the CBD and Orchard Road. Other major expressways nearby are the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Nicoll Highway easing travelling across Singapore.
With several transportation options easily accessible from Amo Residences, the future residents will enjoy seamless commutes to any part of the country.
AMO RESIDENCES – PROXIMITY TO SCHOOLS
Homes situated close to schools have a higher value because of the convenience they offer. If you are a family person, nothing beats living close to schools. For families, living in Amo Residences means staying within walking distance of schools for their kids. That’s not all; there are many school options around the neighbourhood and picking the right one for your kids won’t be a problem.
Families with young children have access to numerous educational institutions ranging from kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools to colleges. Here are some of the schools within a short distance in Amo Residences:
- Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Mayflower Secondary School
- CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School
- Raffles Institution
- Ai Tong School
- Eunoia Junior College
- Raffles Girls’ Secondary School
- Catholic High School
SUMMARY – WHY AMO RESIDENCE IN ANG MO KIO IS PREFERRED
Singapore’s North-East region is characterised by mature industrial estates, lively commercial centres, dynamic new towns and rustic islands. It brings a blend of urban and suburban life to life with its perfect balance of lifestyle amenities.
Despite the advancements in the North-East, change is happening, and towns like Ang Mo Kio are set to benefit. Around the neighbourhood are several exciting developments and amenities well located to allow future residents to meet their daily needs easily.
As per the 2019 URA Master Plan, the North-East region is outlined as a place where the familiar meets futuristic with a tagline of ‘’Heartland Living,” with many plans to rejuvenate the area.
Here are some of the exciting developments to expect on Ang Mo Kio:
- Making commutes more convenient and shorter. The completion of the Cross Island Line (CRL) and the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) by 2035 will add 5 MRT lines.
- Expansion of walking and cycling networks in Ang Mo Kio and other North-East region towns within the next 5 to 10 years.
- Development of new housing in Kebun Baru and Lentor Hills. The future Amo Residences new condo adds 370 residential units.
- Creation of job opportunities in the town’s commercial centres and the Defu and AMK’s industrial estates.
- Development of more green spaces in the North-East Region to improve access to open spaces and waterfront parks.
With many development projects lined up for Ang Mo Kio, the future is great as the town transforms into a live, work and play area. Consequently, the residential properties in this neighbourhood filled with amenities are set to increase in value. The attractive location makes the area desirable for investors and HDB upgraders looking for private properties in AMK.